Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike "Completely Normal?????"

In answer to "what is flagyl" It is an antibiotic that works on bacteria in
the intenstines. Mostly prescribed for e-coli I thnk. I am severly allergic
to it and so is my mother.  I developed bleeding under the skin all over my
body.  Was in the hospital for 3 days after taking only 3 pills. So for a
Bear is taking the pennicillian OK.  He, being the smart dog that he is ,
learned to eat the velvetta off the pils and then spit them out.  Really
cute! so not I just open that large mouth and poke it down.. He is frisky
today and eating.  The place where the "thing" went in the skin is healing.