[PyrNet-L] Re: Need Nutritional Help for Clondike

We add eggs to the dogs food ( because we have chickens )  and the eggs
are always available.  They are as Tracy says, rich in all those good
things.  This applies to humans as well as our dogs.  However I have,
even with our being extremely fresh, taken to cooking the eggs before
feeding them.  Store eggs should most certainly be, since they can be in
stores from 60 to more than 90 days, often sent back, re-washed and
heated, re-packaged and sent back to you in the stores,
( hope everyone has seen those programs )!  For the dogs I will simply
scramble them and nuke them, and mix them right in with their meal.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka