[PyrNet-L] Floating Pyr

Ok I have to ask has anyone else feed there guys broccoli and if so did
you have to make a run for the bunker after letting them out to do there
thing ? After giving broccoli to Cody I could have sworn he was a float
as he went in to the back yard, the big guy has not moved that fast
since he was a pup. To much maybe ? What is to much and what is to
little ? I still worry about the right balance of vitamins feeding them
cooked or raw.
How about the lose of vitamins if we hard boil the egg and Just a
thought since steaming is better then fry or just plain boiling, will ?
Don't get me wrong here I am asking options as to your thoughts not
saying to do one particular thing but wondering about the different
options available to me.
Learn and learn everyday a new thing, will it ever end ? Probably not.
DanR.
Cody&Kira
?