Re: [PyrNet-L] Floating Pyr

> Ok I have to ask has anyone else feed there guys broccoli and if so did
> you have to make a run for the bunker after letting them out to do there
> thing ? After giving broccoli to Cody I could have sworn he was a float
> as he went in to the back yard, the big guy has not moved that fast
> since he was a pup. To much maybe ? What is to much and what is to
> little ? I still worry about the right balance of vitamins feeding them
> cooked or raw.

I've given mine Broccoli an number of ways - raw sent them all heading
outside. A half a cup steamed added to their regular food seemed to work
just fine. I wouldn't feed it more than once a week, tho.

> How about the lose of vitamins if we hard boil the egg

To the best of my info - Hard Boiling eggs retains the most nutrients as
long as the shell stays intact.

Lisa