Re: [PyrNet-L] nutrition

Was told by old farmer to soak broccoli in salt water before cooking because of
small worms and caterpillars and other such protein.
Took Cody and Kira off veggies for a few days as I think we were giving them to
much and it was giving them diarrhea for the last week. Was giving them one cup
of ground beef or chicken and two cups of rice, one cup of green beans mixed
with carrots. Now one cup of ground beef two cups of rice for a few days and
then more on the meat. We add there vitamins in the meat after I steam it.
DanR.
Cody&Kira
?