Re: [PyrNet-L] Nutritional help

Like I said it was some years ago the show was on ( 60 minutes or one of those)
Janet ( wife ) say's she believes it was a boiled egg like 3 minutes. Did you
know that the eggs are treated with radiation,  low but just the same ?or they
were at one time not sure how they do it now but you are not getting it fresh
and untreated in some way I bet.
DanR.
Cody&Kira
?