Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

    My male, Moses, was about 8 1/2 months when he descovered he had a voice
and then just stood in the yard gazing toward the pond barking his deeeeep
"killer" bark at goodness knows what.  I finally asked him what was wrong
and he just turned, looked at me, then went right back to barking.  Then I
walked over to pet him (while he was barking) and he jumped about three
feet, I finally had to run in the opposite direction and call him to play to
make him stop barking.
    He's a real sweetie and (of course) still acts like a baby (he's 9
months) but now loves to show off his BIG BOY bark.
    Just had to let everyone know about my boy, of course my girl, Rajah,
has always had a BIG bark, she knows how to use it, but it never seemed to
startle her (now 4 years).

Later!
Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net

Judith Miller wrote:

>HA! My boy also at 9 months gave out his first deep adult bark and
>scared himself.  Presently he is in his crate, wanting out, and
>giving me the most pitiful little puppy bark. He's 3 now!
>Oh I relented and let him out before I finished this post. <g>.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico