Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

    Hello,

>     He's a real sweetie and (of course) still acts like a baby (he's 9
> months) but now loves to show off his BIG BOY bark.
>     Just had to let everyone know about my boy, of course my girl, Rajah,
> has always had a BIG bark, she knows how to use it, but it never seemed to
> startle her (now 4 years).

    <VBG>.

> Later!
> Chrissy
> Rajah and Moses
>

> > It is funny - the first time my male gave his "deep" bark - it lifted him
> > right off the floor.   he too turned and looked at me surprised.
> > naturally i laughed and told him he was a good boy and he proceeded to do
> > it again and then he looked at me waiting for my approval.

    This is a riot! Jonah did this with his 1st huge woof too at about the age
of 7-8 months old. I reacted like your did. LOL!
    I wish I could describe with words how very, ludicrous & silly some of
Jonah's barks can be. His bark is weird!
    Let's see, I'll try. Jonah starts with a throaty and deep woof, woof, woof
then his voice begins to escalate to a higher and higher, funny pitch. It's a
bark that starts off  in a substantially, heavy  and very deep bass tone and
quickly rises to a high soprano woof, woof, woof, woof, woof. Sometimes his
voice cracks from this. <VBG>.
    When my husband Lee & I hear it, we *still*  immediately go into lot's of
laughter and giggles!
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi

> one of the
> > cutest memories i have of him.    I guess he was a late bloomer this
> > happened around 9 months!
>
> Judith Miller wrote:
>
> >HA! My boy also at 9 months gave out his first deep adult bark and
> >scared himself.  Presently he is in his crate, wanting out, and
> >giving me the most pitiful little puppy bark. He's 3 now!
> >Oh I relented and let him out before I finished this post. <g>.

    <BG>. What a nice  Pyr Mommy you are!  Smile.