Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

ok folks since we are on the topic of males coming into their own - how a
bout lifting legs and those long stretchy kicks they give.   Gunner was
about 3 mo's old when he first tried to lift his leg.   He hopped  I assume
to make a higher mark and fell right over.   When he quickly got up he
looked around to see if anyone had witnessed this spectical (I was lurking
through the window -laughing).    Then he tried to kick back his legs - he
stretched them out so far he fell flat on his face, I was there for that one
and he came running over to me like a little boy who just struck out.

The falling didn't deter him much by the time he was 4 months old he
mastered both.    However, it took him some time to learn to stand up-hill
rather than down hill when marking a tree!   Had to keep lots of baby wipes
on hand!

Take care and hope to hear some more cute stories!

Dianne Migas - NJ Shore
jdmigas@email.msn.com
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees