Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

> Ranger is now 16 mo. and still squatting....long may that tendancy last!

    Hello gang,
    Jonah was a late leg lifter too! I think by 7-8 months finally, in my
eyes he became a complete boy! <bg> He was neutered at 9 months.
    I was told by pyr people that he may never learn to lift his leg, to
tinkle. I think though this is not very common.
    I worried, I prayed, I tried to imitate a male dog and show him with my
tinkling, leg up, and all, what he should do and other things that already
have been mentioned. I got him to watch how other boy dog's did it!
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith, late bloomer, Jonah & Lexi Mummy