Re: [Re: [PyrNet-L] Can't wait....]

Michaelene Sullivan <innerpuppie@30below.com> wrote:

ROBERT STABILE wrote:

> Boy, oh boy. We are still waiting to hear something on a rescue and the
> tension is building. I can't wait for our new friend to arrive.

Can you give us any details?  :)

Sure. We are talking with Scott Cook in Fla. and we are just playing the
waiting game on an available rescue. I just now got another email from him
telling me to be patient. That he was going to be out of town until Tues. Here
comes another week of waiting....

> I tell you it
> is amazing that we already love someone we have not even met yet.

It's really easy to do with a dog that needs a loving home to call its own...

No kidding. Gordon was with us a day and we felt like we could give him a
better home than he had. Gordon and i curled up on the floor and watched the
GodFather III. I hated to let him go back home to what he had. The invisable
fence and being an outdoor dog in this Fl. heat and humidity at the tender age
of 11. I told her about how the invisible fencing was not effective and that
Gordon's collar was to tight. I am sure many of you know how that goes when
you try to nicely educate someone like that. I even asked Scott if there was
something we could do for Gordon....Like not find the owners or something....
He let me know how illeagal that would be and I agreed. So anyway we are just
waiting. I don't think I posted this before but I told Scott Cook.. We not be
able to foster any Pyrs for more than a day or two but we can help with
transport. We can help in the Fl area and I have people who work for me in New
York about 40 minutes North of Rochester.... So if I can be of any assistance
in the future let me know...

Robert Stabile