[PyrNet-L] Maybe found our Boy!!!! :)

Hello Everyone

Great/Sad news.... Got an email from Scott with the number of a woman.....
Great for us as we may finally get our big boy.... Sad because any rescue is
terrible...

         I called just a minute ago and she has a 1 1/2 year old neutered male
great with kids and dogs.... We are going to be meeting him tommorow or
friday.. He is an owner surrender still living with the owner. Apparently she
has been trying to get rid of him for several months. She has or had to move
and got a smaller place and not able to care for the animal... Or maybe
doesn't want to... Either way someone just goes outside and feeds him and that
is the extent of his contact. I was also told the dogs coat was in very bad
shape.... Either way I am soooooooooo excited! I don't think I will be able to
sleep tonight! I hope this all works out.

Robb