Re: [PyrNet-L] People are sick (rescue)

<< She told me she would be leaving out of town friday so if
 I was interested I would have to go out there tomorrow or wait till tuesday.

RUN, DO NOT WALK, to this woman's (I can't call her a lady, either) house,
and get this poor dog NOW.  Then RUN away as fast and as far as you can.
Sounds as if he'll just be left to his own devices while she's out of town,
anyway, so would be a benefit for both of you.

Good luck!  Robyn