Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home!

Robb, What a day you must have had!  So glad to know you took Zeke, what
an awful existence he must have had.  That poor boy will appreciate you
folks so much, I am sure he will be devotedly glued to you!  Rescued dogs
do seem to appreciate their new better life!  Keep us up to date on the
events, and everyone is always ready to add their help and suggestions.
Cuddles to Guilty, who will have a lot to contend with.  And much success
with bringing Zeke back to good health!  That is going to be one bath
that really feels good I bet!  Oh, is he totally white, or does he have
markings?    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas