Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home!

ROBERT STABILE wrote:

> This woman actually had the nerve to cry when we left and insisted that if we
> did not want him anymore to call her and she would take him back.
> We responded Ohhh Yes mam.... (When Hell freezes over)Then we left as fast as
> we could...   The whole way home we just pet him and hugged and kissed him. He
> is a major sweetheart.

Sounds to me as though Zeke has found a wonderful forever home. I'd take care of
those fleas pronto before your house and carpet are infested, not to mention your
other dog. He sounds like a real sweetheart, which most Pyrs are...I know when I
got into the car with Willow, like you, I high-tailed it out of there as fast as I
could. Saving a life...giving a good life...these are such good feelings for the
heart. And...don't stop posting about Zeke...adjusting to a new home and new
surroundings will be a big job for him and this list is here to help.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony