Re: [[Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home!]/Dew claws]

"Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy" wrote:

> Most Pyrs are not too good about having their nails cut. At the least
> he will probably try to pull away (especially since he's had no nail
> cutting done) at most he will only hopefully scream and cry like
> you're killing him and throw himself about (my Bo does this)! It takes
> 2 Vet Techs and me holding Bo down while the Vet does the cutting!!!

Hopefully the vet will do Zeke's toes tomorrow when you take him for his
check-up. I know Willow pants, shakes, rolls her eyes and drools when I
cut her nails. It takes me and my son to get the job done. Luckily, so far
this summer I haven't had to trim them...she's been wearing them down
digging holes!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony