Re: [[Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home!]/Dew claws]

<< He needs a nail trim desperately >>

You probably know this already, but just a reminder to trim the nails a
little bit at a time.  If the nails have grown long, the quick will also be
long, and if you cut back too much, you might cut the quick too.  WIth our
guys, we do a little at a time - they also don't fidget as much this way.

BTW - if you do cut the quick corn starch is pretty effective to stop the
bleeding.  It also doesn't smell as bad as the normal "quick stop" powder.

Robyn