Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is home/ Dewclaws

Gee, I better count myself lucky - I thought some of MY dogs were terrible
performers when I trim their nails.  Now I know better LOL!  All they do is
wriggle a bit and run for cover when they see the clippers! :-)

Have to say though that Milou in is an absolute dear.  With her I am truly
blessed! I do her nails when she is lying on the couch.  I just sit on the
floor in front of her and clip away! :-)  Even once when I accidentally cut
the quick, all she did was let out a tiny squeak.  She didn't move, just lay
there while I got some flour to stop the blood and finished trimming the
rest of her nails! Didn't make a difference to her next time either!  What a
gal!  :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au