Re: [PyrNet-L] Vet visit and question...

Sorry about that - the computer sent the message in mid-thought, and I never
got to finish.

About bringing Sam to the show.....I forgot to ask - will it be indoors or
out?  Outdoors usually isn't any problem, but indoors unentered dogs aren't
supposed to be in the building.  The Atlanta show we were at the other week,
we had Kes with us, but kept her with us in the motorhome, and for walks
around the grounds.  We did go into the show hall with her after hours as
part of our walk, but didn't go into the rings with any of the dogs.  (That's
not permitted.)

Also, is Sam's vaccinations all up to date - including kennel cough?  That
would really be my first concern before taking any dog to a show - to show or
otherwise.

Hope you enjoy the show - don't worry if the handlers seem preoccupied before
going in - they are!  After the show, most are very happy to talk to you
about pyrs.

Bye for now, Robyn