Re: [PyrNet-L] Weights.

For those who write and ask about weights at any given time.  Just
weighed the gang in at 17 mo.
Ranger, 30",  106 lbs., not real heavy, looks good.  Could carry a little
more at maturity.
Kemosabi, 26", 85.5 lbs. Looks good, would not want to see more than 90
on her, tops.
Polar Bear, 27 1/2", 90 lbs. Lean looking, she will be able to carry 10
more lbs. easy.
Silver, 29",  87 lbs. Tall and Rangy, she could easily carry 15 more lbs
and not be too heavy!

Ranger and Kemo look good getting through this summer's heat.  Silver has
been gaining and looking better, although she can still put on a lot
more.  Polar Bear is the only one not showing a real interest in eating
currently.  I'm amazed she weighs what she does actually, must just be
her structure.

We finally got 1 3/4 " of rain last night in our area of Texas, and temps
are in the low 90's, dropping into the high 80's mid-week.  Maybe
everyone will feel a bit better here soon.  Also, with cooler temps will
come more physical activity, and more muscle weight.  Laying around in
the heat, or by air-conditioner vents, doesn't really do much!

Hope this helps some of the other folks with their youngster's sizes as
they are coming up!  :-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas