Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: The Great Snow Hunt :-)

> Well , what a great time we had! 10 month old Milou (Pyr), ran around with
> totally amazed look on her face, Halley (Pyr) was in seventh heaven and
> spent her time rolling around and rubbing her face up and down in the
snow,
> Toomba and Loya the RR's went crazy racing around and catching snowballs
and
> Cookie the Dally, well, she walked around with a totally disgusted look on
> her face and got back in the car as quick as she could!! LOL!

When our German Shepard was still with us, he would make a beeline out the
door into the snow and play *snow plow*... wouldn't surface until he had
made the tunnel around the entire yard!  Then he became a black dog with a
white face....... and when everyone else was freezing from the cold, his
favorite thing was to lie in the snow for hours on end! And Barney, my
dally, didn't like getting his feet cold......  shivered if the temp dropped
below 65 degrees.....  I can't wait to see how Sam reacts to snow this
winter!!!!!  Yup, used up alot of film on these kids....:)))))

Merrilie