[PyrNet-L] BEHAVIOR, CHAT: Invisible fencing experiences needed

I have a question for anyone who has used Invisible Fencing. I need to
know what experiences people have had using this type of fence with
Pyrs. My experience has been that it is not a good idea to use this
fence, but I'm trying to convince someone who wants a Pyr that this is
not a good idea. I need to be able to show them other people's
experiences in black and white, both good and bad. I do remember
reading someone's post that it had changed the temperament of a dog,
but I don't remember on which list I read this.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com