Re: [Re: [Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke Update]]

<< I of course do not want
 Zeke jumping on people but I enjoy being licked and when I see Zeke and
Guilty
 I am more excited to see them after a long day at work than they are to see
 me. >>

This sounds like our dogs and us!  When we get home, we are as excited to see
them as they are us.  Kes, Baron, and Tanuki are very well behaved with the
greetings, but Zoe (15 months old) can get a bit over excited.  Especially
when she sees her "daddy"!  One thing that's interesting - all the dogs seem
to know which of our friends and family members they can get really excited
with, and which they need to be on their better behaviour.  With David's Mum,
they are friendly, but a bit more reserved.  WIth my Mother - "well, that's
grandma and we can get away with ANYTHING!"  Still, Mother loves it, although
she has learned not to encourage such behaviour.   When they get a bit too
excited around Mother, they get put in a crate until they calm down.  This
has been easier than trying to totally re-train Mother :-)

Robyn