Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke Update]]

Robb, you seem to know what your doing with the two fellows, and it
appears they are coming along well together.  How are they comparing size
wise?  I am guessing that Zeke is taller, but guilty out weighs him?

I am really enjoying the on-going story about how he is making out with
each days new experiences.  The one thing about rescues is they make it
so obvious how much they appreciate the attention, after being alone and
abused for so long.  He had a horrible existence, he must be over-whelmed
by the love and attention.

I imagine that Guilty is like our Mastiffs were, they really bark only
for good reason.  The Pyrs. can bark at air or a falling leaf.  He is
liable to wonder what that fool Zeke is going on about.  The two breeds
handle their jobs very differently on that score.  You seem to be very
accepting of their differences.  They are lucky to have you!  I also love
hearing about how much you are enjoying Zeke!

Keep up the stories...we just love them!  :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka