[PyrNet-L] Zeke's visit to the vet....

Hello All,

Well, Lets see... Everyone was wondering about ughhhhh what was it that you
were wondering about Alex's cheerleading practice? No no that wasn't it. Oh I
remember, Pete's pottie training is doing great no more diapers! Thanks for
your concern.

Okay okay. Zeke is underweight as everyone knew 68lbs and gaining slowly.
He is heartworm neg. Yaaaaaaaahooooooo. I had them do the full bloodwork deal
on him. Everything looks great. Doc was not impressed with him nor was I with
the Doc. Oh well... (idiot) I was upset he was not falling all over himself to
love on Zeke but thats his loss. Maybe he needs to stick to horses. Guilty has
an appointment weds. and thats Zekes followup appointment. I think I will
cancel and use our old vet Dr. Keene and Dr. Bonneville. Great great people. I
wish they were human Dr.s.

Zeke is on advantage now and interceptor. Life is good. Funny enough I was
able to get a nap in before I came to work today and had Zeke on the bed with
Guilty. Should have taken a picture. Imagine Guilty this 125lb lug and Zeke
this 68Lb : ( lug sandwiching me. I think they are becoming  friends. I really
mean that. They were running and playing and when Guilty gets close Zeke slams
down on the ground and rolls on his back saying " You win, you win."

 Then I got a call from Scott Cook and asked me if I had room for another. I
wish I did. But Zeke is tapping me out right now. So far today over 279.00.
Ouch! Zeke does not seem to want to eat during the day. We have to coax him
with chicken broth or a little bit of hamburger and rice...

Some of the results will be in monday the major one for heartworm was the best
news I have had all day. Life is good. When you have a Bullie and a Pyr like
mine. I love my boys... I feel we have had Zeke since birth. He has really
become one of the family.... Well everyone here seems to be like part of my
family as well. It was like Gosh I better call Aunt Barb before she strokes
out on me. LOL!!! Guilty has warmed up to him tremendously. Ever since I
stopped interfering before a situation occured its been smoothe sailing. I
will try to post more tonight. When I get home...

Bye bye

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"