RE: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's visit to the vet....

<< Okay okay. Zeke is underweight as everyone knew 68lbs and gaining slowly.
He is heartworm neg. Yaaaaaaaahooooooo.>>

That's what I've been waiting to hear!!! I am soooooo happy to hear that
Zeke is heartworm neg. Really astounding considering everything he has been
through. A recipe for silk balls has been posted in the past month or so,
it's a wondrous treat, to help a dog gain, especially picky eaters. Will
someone please post it again for Zeke??! It sounds like he needs silk balls.
<VBG> 68 lbs. is way too skinny!

Marci and Montana

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us