[PyrNet-L] RE:CHAT: Rescue page updated

I have just spent the entire afternoon taking pictures and updating the
photos on our LGD Rescue page.  Please go take a look for there is pictures
of a young male dog that was found at a busy intersection in Oklahoma City
around the middle of August.  Vets have been called and an ad has been
running in the OKC paper for the last two weeks, with no results (Eskimo
Joe)  This is a very well taken care of dog that knows some obedience
commands, has been groomed, and still had his stitches from being neutered.
 I don't think he is a pure bred but I am sure someone is looking for him.
I have not been able to find any tattoo marks and we don't have a chip
scanner available in our area.

http://www.c-c-farms.com/rescue_page.html#Joe

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702