[PyrNet-L] (no subject)

This is a bit of an odd question, well actually two questions, but here goes.
1. Whenever I walk my Pyr, Cid, there's one certain spot where he likes to
stop and "taste" the grass. He doesn't mark or relieve himself, just tastes
it. Doesn't eat or swallow it that I can tell. Does anyone else know anything
about this?
2. Whenever Cid goes to relieve himself,(BM) he spins around 4 or 5 times
before he goes, then he moves about 4 or 5 feet then does it again. Is this
normal, or is this just one of the little eccentricities that each Pyr has?
If anyone could shed a little insight, I sure would appreciate it!

Christopher Pratt
motozuki 900@aol.com