[PyrNet-L] Tongue

Jackie,
Was interested to hear you talk about a birth defect causing the dog's tongue to
hang out.  We have seen this every once in a while and always considered it to
be hereditary or familial.  Usually the dog's bite is off and we have never been
able to figure out if the tongue caused the bite problem or the bite caused the
tongue problem.  Had some friends years ago who felt it was a muscle problem.
They tried to strengthen the tongue muscle by putting peanut butter on the roof
of their dog's mouth.  I don't recall it helping.
Charlotte