[PyrNet-L] Zeke Update...

Hello Everyone,

I am soooooo sorry it has taken me so long to post. I have been really busy...
First of all Zeke is doing great... He and Guilty are romping and roaming,
wrestling  and barking... Boy does Zeke bark alot. He barks at everything that
moves... If it looks like it will move he barks at it... He barks so much that
Guilty ignores him now. I can tell different barks with him now. I know his
attention bark, confused bark, not sure bark, hey I can bark bark, the ac
turned on bark, the ac turned off bark and his hey somebody better come check
this out bark..... I was invited to go to this Pyr meeting in October we are
very excited. They are very nice people they even told us to bring Guilty
along...(brave souls).... LOL Zeke scared the heck out of me today when he
started barking and growling at me. Guilty immediately went into his mode and
got in between us. Well that was a fun way to find out Zeke does not like
hats.... I took the hat off and he was fine I put it back on he started
growling. I goty down on the ground with him afterwards and started scratching
the puppy belly and as I did this I put the hat on again... Before long he was
fine with the hat...

I have noticed... Zeke has no idea how to play.... He is not interested in the
rope or the sock or a ball. He is still not sure that a cookie is something he
eats... Zeke has a long way to go... He goes back to the vet on Thursday. He
is not gaining any wieght which concerns me... So please lets all cross our
fingers, pray, etc... I am sure he is fine...

Robb

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"