Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke Update...

ROBERT STABILE wrote:

> First of all Zeke is doing great... He and Guilty are romping and roaming,
> wrestling  and barking... Boy does Zeke bark alot. He barks at everything that
> moves... If it looks like it will move he barks at it... He barks so much that
> Guilty ignores him now.

You gotta Pyr, all right! I was lulled into thinking I had a quiet Pyr when I
brought Miss Willow home...she was only 10 months and hadn't discovered her
voice...now that she has, she is making up for lost time. Good luck at the
vets...I'm sure that all is well...it seemed like it took forever to notice that
Willow was gaining any weight once I brought her home, but the scales at the vet
told the secret...I'm so happy that Guilty and Zeke are getting along...that's so
important.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.