[PyrNet-L] advice, skin rash

Intrigued by the mention of Benadryll Nancy.  I recall using the cough
medicine on the children when they were little.  Is this the same medicine
or something different?  We could be in for a long, hot summer again so
would be good to have something on hand if required for itching. For a hot
spot I use Betnotvate Scalp Applicator (sparingly) given to me by my Mother
who used it for a scalp complaint.  Now my Vet get's it in for me and I
wouldn't be without it. Cleans the hot spot up so well before major damage
can be done.

Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/