Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: advice skin rash

<< He has seen our vet and he put him on cephalexin which seems to
 clear it up for awhile and then it returns. >>

Tanuki has just gotten over a skin condition, and the vet had him on
cephalexin too.  We have been bathing him with an anti-bacterial shampoo.
Also, he gets a thorough brushing everyday.  Yesterday I took him back for a
checkup with the vet, and she was VERY pleased with his progress, but she did
recommend another 10 days on the cephalexin.  She said the type of skin
infection that he had, if it is not cleared up COMPLETELY - it will come
back.

You may want to check back with you're vet to see what he recommends.

Robyn