Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke

<<  He is
 positive for Hook Worms, and Whip Worms.... We have switched from heartgaurd
to Sentinel. I would love some feed back on that product.

 Zeke was given the full treatment today. Well now Zeke and Guilty have to
take
 some nasty white stuff called Panacur... >>

Robb, for what it's worth, my Mother had been using Heartguard on her pyr.
Then, Candy developed a severe case of whip worms.  Our vet recommended that
she switch to Interceptor, as this was much more effective for whip worms.
We had been using that for our guys, never had any problems.

As for Panacur, this is a commonly used horse wormer.  I also use it for
goats, and while I never heard of it for dogs, I don't see why not.

Robyn