Re: [PyrNet-L] Floyd Update

<< SOUTH CAROLINA:  This is the hot spot right now.  >>

I can't speak for the coastal areas, which caught the brunt of the storm, but
the Upstate is fine.  On my way to work on Wednesday morning, I went through
a small patch of drizzle, but I think I was the only one around here that saw
the rain.  Although it was grey, by the evening the clouds were breaking, and
we had a drop dead gorgeous sunset.  During the night the wind did pick up,
lost a limb to one of the trees near the house, but no real damage.  When I
went out at 6:00am on Thursday, the sky was crystal clear, I can't remember
when I saw so many stars!  The wind had picked up and was quite gusty during
the day, but by evening it was had died down.

We were lucky - just wish we would have some rain!
Robyn