Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Zeke & Panacur

Has anyone used the horse-wormer paste Panacur on their dogs?  I am told
this actually works very well because of the weight rings for dosage.
Plus once you get the paste in on the back of their throats, it can be
easier to get down.  I know people with large amounts of dogs that use
this.  Any feed back?

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas