Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: The gardeners...

Susan Wachter wrote:

> Were Phyllis' bulbs large enough to save?

Alas, the destruction was so complete (thankfully the "feet and
toes" were not consumed) that there was little else I could do
than clean up the remains. I've been pondering the notion of
getting another Lily and naming it "Little Phyllis"...but this
time she will be kept safe from those mercenaries that live with
me disguised as dogs!  :)

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, my guardian & Princess.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony