[PyrNet-L] Chat: Dogs at Work

Today (yes Sunday) I took Boris and Sierra with me to work.  They LOVE to go
to work with me, because they don't have to work you see.  They get to play
and what a wonderful play time; they get to run  -- leash free -- up and down
the long hallways of the lawfirm.  They don't have any such place to run at
home so they just are thrilled when they get to work to start running.  I
just have to laugh.  There I am in my office, listening to the thundering
paws going up and down the hallway.  I'm on the second floor, and I think the
subfloor is some flimsy wood substitute, judging by the sound.   Then, when
they get tired with that (which doesn't take too terribly long), they get to
sniff in everyone's office, and the lunchroom, and the foyer, etc.  (Gee, I
wonder what tales they could tell about everyone if they could talk!)  I
thought Boris was practically going to have a heart attack from all the
excitement, he was breathing so hard.  After they calm down, in about two
hours, they go on a piddle break, then back inside for a pigs ear and a
snooze.  They just think the office is a great place.  wish I could say the
same, but I have a slightly different perspective. :)   No one has ever given
me a pigs ear and let me snooze the afternoon away there....

Elisa

P.S.  I have taken them to work on regular weekdays, but all the secretarys
and billing poeple stop what they are doing to ooohhh and ahhh which doesn't
go over well with the bosses........Besides, it is tougher for the pyrs to
have a clean go of the hallways when they are populated.  That's no fun.