Re: [PyrNet-L] 1st annual Poodle Parade-Taos

Judith,
     It sounds simply wonderful! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it; I'll
have to catch it next year! Was it intended to be exclusively for poodles, or
was that just the name given? I bet Kazak and Rita looked wonderful. They are
so handsome! What a sight this all must have been, parading around Taos! But
it sounds so fitting. Well, I am truly sorry I couldn't be there! Maybe next
time!

-Emily Hainsworth
D3melza@aol.com