[PyrNet-L] Richard's going "down under"

G'day, Richard Rognlie here.  Lead operater/lackey of pyrnet.org.

It appears that my job at Sendmail is moving me to the category of "World
Traveller".  And it looks as though I will be wandering to Melbourne,
Australia for next week (arrive Sunday 9/26 leave 10/2).  I hope to hook
up with any Aussies who happen to be in the area just for grins.

So, if you're in the Melbourne, Australia area (or feel like wandering
that way next week) please let me know, and I'd like to arrange for
an evening out sometime.

So, some of the flight options include a pit stop in Auckland, NZ.  Any
kiwis want to try to get together up there?  I can fiddle with the
return flight times (arrange a long layover or something, but need to
know if there's sufficient interest to make it worth doing...).

More details will be available tonight (my time)  tomorrow morning
(aussie time).

Let me know if you're interested in either a Melbourne or Auckland
meeting of PyrNet-L users.

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/