Re: [PyrNet-L] Richard's going "down under"

<<It appears that my job at Sendmail is moving me to the category of "World
Traveller".  And it looks as though I will be wandering to Melbourne,
Australia for next week (arrive Sunday 9/26 leave 10/2).  I hope to hook up
with any Aussies who happen to be in the area just for grins.>>Richard

Aw, what a pity!  I just got back from Melbourne today! If you e-mail me
direct though, I can give you some e-mail addresses/phone numbers of
non-list Pyr people in Melbourne so you can get a BIG Pyr fix while you are
down there! I know they would be happy to hear from you! :-)  And let me
know if you ever get near Canberra :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au