[PyrNet-L] Zeke's Continuous Barking!!!

Hello All!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

HELP!  HE'S BARKING AND HE WON'T SHUT UP!  At all hours of the night, if the wind blows, if the grass moves, just barks at everything.  This is ok during daylight hours and we are not sleeping; however, at 2, 3, 4 and 5 a.m. this is a problem.  No one is getting any sleep.  This has just recently started.  We have heard that Pyres are barkers and understand it, but this is ridiculous.  It is no longer funny.  Please, Please, Please, help with any suggestions.  We need some sleep.

On the lighter side, Guilty & Zeke are doing GREAT!  They spar constantly and have actually thought of charging admission for the show!  LOL  The Panacur is gone (thank goodness say the dogs) and everyone is healthy.  Zeke actually seems to be putting on noticeable weight.  Yeah!!!  He looks better with each passing day.

Well don't want to keep everyone, just need a little insight on the barking thing and how to control it if you can.  Robb has suggested turning on a light at night but it didn't work.  The next step is the squirt gun.  LOL

Thanks Everyone and have a great day!

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty, Zeke, Bo (the mutt), & Sketch (the African Grey)  : )