Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's Continuous Barking!!! boundary="------------4539BA77732264CAC867DE52"

On 20 Sep 99, at 13:36, Robb & Lea wrote:

> Well don't want to keep everyone, just need a little insight on the
> barking thing and how to control it if you can.  Robb has suggested
> turning on a light at night but it didn't work.  The next step is the
> squirt gun.  LOL

Validate his barking.  When he starts get up and investigate.  If you
see nothing, tell him thank you for warning us, everything is fine,
now knock it off.  This does help somewhat, but does take some work.
These guys are intelligent and he will at least get the message about
the night barking.  I assume he's doing this in the house, not
outside.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico