[PyrNet-L] Zeke is safe with us.....

Hello All,

I hope no one is concerned about Zeke and us as his new family... He is NO
DANGER of becoming a rescue by any means... He is like one of my own Kids. If
one of my kids gets ruley I handle the situation.. Same as I will with Zeke.
But any advice would be welcomed... He is an inside dog.. After what he has
been through I would never put him outside again. When he barks I do get up
and investigate. So does Guilty. I praise him.... He hears and see's things I
can't. Guilty only barks if there is reason he does not even get concerned
over Zeke's barking anymore.... I think Zeke barks just for the sake of
hearing himself. I will try the squirt gun... But on the same hand, everything
Zeke has been through I do not want to squirt him with water and maybe make
him feel unwanted or make him feel he is not allowed to bark... Anyway I just
wanted to clarify a few things so nobody got the wrong idea about us...

Thanks in advance for your support...

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"