Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding and Rescue (was Help: Mounting )

Karen, you certainly have a wonderful list of questions that anyone
should ask themselves before breeding their dogs and bringing more pups
into the world.  I have a real hard time thinking of any breed having
dogs put to death, while continuing to bring new life into this world.
They should all be wanted for their lifetimes!  In an ideal world we
would get it to where we had to wait, and think, and really treasure the
gift they bring us. Oh I wish that it were so!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka