[PyrNet-L] Re: Breeding and Rescue (was Help: Mounting )

Robyn, yup, that's exactly what I mean.  Also the reason I mentioned our
own population growth as well.  I'm appalled in this day and age that
anyone would have nine children.  They are consistent, don't help the
animals, don't control themselves.  The rest of world will have to
contend with both!

The thing is, we all know that keeping animals is expensive, but there
are still ways of dealing.  I have nothing but praise with our local
Cleveland Amory, Fund For Animals clinic.  They have spaying and
neutering so reasonable, and even then offer two for one months, or
neuter a male free mo.  We took the four of ours in and one young cat
that had shown up ( and is now inside with our other cats ), and still
paid less than what we may have done at any of our local vets.  Plus when
Silver had problems with the anesthesia, they made multiple calls to us
checking on her and giving advice till she picked back up.  So it is
really good care they give as well.  Low cost inoculations there too.
Although if people look around they can find low cost inoculations
clinics that come to their smaller towns.  We haul everyone in for that
event too, to keep costs down.  You may have to do a little
investigating, but you still can take care of your animals fairly
easily...if you make an effort.  In the case of your neighbors
however...it is well seen where all their efforts go! :-(  Ooooh, did I
say that?
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com