Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Breeding and Rescue (was Help: Mounting )

<< I have nothing but praise with our local
 Cleveland Amory, Fund For Animals clinic. >>

Sounds very much like our Concerned Citizen group.  They offer a $15 coupon
for any spay/neuter.  There is an addition $10 charge for a "large
animal".....hummm, I wonder if that means "horse" :-)  We have taken all our
recently acquired cats to vets being utilised by this group, and the care the
animals receive is wonderful.  I haven't taken any of our pyrs there, yet.  I
know pyrs are "different", and the vet needs to understand their metabolism
when doing surgery.  But if I'm very seriously considering using the CCA vet
when we get Kes spayed.

Robyn