[PyrNet-L] RE: Low Cost Vet Services (was Breeding and Rescue)

My vets participate in all the local programs for low cost pet care. They do
charge extra for surgery on animals over a certain weight. There are three
vets in the clinic and they all are familiar with your case. I am really
impressed with their community service and have faith in their abilities.
They even go so far as to have evening hours for those of us who work.
Really makes it simple to care for furry and feathered family members. :-)

Marci and Montana (I like my docs, I just don't always like what they do to
me!)

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us