[PyrNet-L] Zeke update

Hello Everyone...

Zeke is doing really good. We are seeing so many noticable changes in his
personality.. They are all such fun... He is such a sweet boy.. He loves the
kids soooo much.. We actually got him to play with a blanket it was
hysterical! Guilty seems to have come to the conclusion that Zeke is an air
head... He actually allows Zeke to welcome guests and us... Zeke goes insane
whinning and crying and carrying on when one of us returns from the store or
something.. Zeke is such an impressive boy... Yet when we go for walks and the
pet store everyone is falling over themselves to get to Guilty or make a
comment about Guilty... If they only knew what a special boy Zeke really is...
I don't know maybe it sounds ridiculous but it bothers me..

He still barks at night... Not as often it is curbing somewhat.. When he
starts I get up and we investigate the entire house... Zeke leading the way of
course and pushing the kids with his nose where ever they are sleeping...
Guilty has joined in this ritual so he escorts Zeke and I through the house..

He is a sweet sweet sweet boy and we love him sooooo much.. It is as though we
have had him since birth... I guess in a way we have had since his rebirth...
Anyway he is a good boy...

Alot of you have asked about pictures... I don't think I can attach pics to
the mail I send to the list but..... I am working on a webpage to introduce my
family (you guys) to our big boys...

Robb