Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke update

ROBERT STABILE wrote:

> Zeke is such an impressive boy... Yet when we go for walks and the
> pet store everyone is falling over themselves to get to Guilty or make a
> comment about Guilty... If they only knew what a special boy Zeke really is...
> I don't know maybe it sounds ridiculous but it bothers me..

I can understand...when I take my dogs out almost everyone comments on Willow and
Tony and there's darling, sweet Miss Leigh...a little, black non-descript dog with
the most precious personality who doesn't get the attention that her brothers do.
So what I do is dress her up in her prettiest bandanna and wear something that
matches her "clothes". People notice that and then they notice sweet Miss Leigh.

> He is a sweet sweet sweet boy and we love him sooooo much.. It is as though we
> have had him since birth... I guess in a way we have had since his rebirth...
> Anyway he is a good boy...

It truly warms my heart to know that he has such a good home and that he is loved
so much. He certainly deserves to be loved...and to have such a great family!

> Alot of you have asked about pictures... I don't think I can attach pics to
> the mail I send to the list but..... I am working on a webpage to introduce my
> family (you guys) to our big boys...

Great! Can't wait to see!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony